woohoo! several little achievements attained, and i’m excited to try even harder this coming month. here’s a few i’m proud of…
– another 3/4 inch off (ara’s here reminding me of the scrumptious items that can hinder my progress…thanks??)
– learning more techniques to make my photography fun and unique.
– home projects: hoping to post pics of ara’s room! it’s a trip. just like her. 🙂
– relaxing. seriously. i’ve enjoyed candles, bubbles, and lovely soothing music at least twice this month. THAT is a big deal. i’m way nicer now. ha!
– organization/decorating/cleaning: this stuff excites me. it feels good to know where things are. to know that i won’t be embarrassed if unexpected folks stop by. and thrills the mess out of me when a room is NICELY done. (thanks, pinterest!) but of course, there’s always room for improvement. always.
– cherishing my family, my husband, my life, and my God.